[pct-l] Tyvek is expensive

> Dan , I don't understand if the space blanket shredding was
> intentional or not.  I've had the same space blanket ground cloth for
> over 20 years.

I expect that Dan's "space blanket" was one the the aluminized
polyester film  "space brand" *emergency* blankets which are something
like 2oz and rather fragile.  I think you are talking about the "space
brand" all weather *sports* blanket which is a four ply laminate of
clear polyethylene film, vacuum deposition of aluminum, a reinforcing
fabric and a layer of colored polyethylene film and weights closer to
12oz.

In my experience *emergency* blankets have lasted four days best case,
less than 15 minutes worse case :-), where are my first *all weather
sport* blanket lasted something like 200 days of use before I replaced
it.

--Mark