[pct-l] Fuller Ridge Trailhead to Snow Creek

I went up 4S01 to the Fuller Ridge Trailhead on Thursday and found a portable barricade with the words "Stop - Fire Danger." on the north side.  So the PCT to Snow Creek is closed. This reduces our trip to a two day from Fobes Saddle. Better safe than sorry. We will make a day trip later in the year to complete this segment after it opens up. Listers and lurkers email if you want to join us.
Dana Law
mindreader
San Diego, Ca

Dana Law