From: "Richard Hare" <richardhare@pocketmail.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:39 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Plea for Techno help

> Hi,
> Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but
> I'm wondering  if by chance there's anyone on the list in the
Ashland/Oregon area who could help me out with a problem I have with my palm
pilot?
> I have several documents I need for the trail which I can't get at because
the 'Desktop Togo' software has become corrupted .  I need to reload this
software (it's just the standard edition which came with the palm) from a
computer with the palm conduit installed, I have a USB sync cable with me.
I can't believe this has happened as I backed it up and restored it from a
card several times without a problem before I left home!
> I'd be very grateful if someone could help, or even knows of a computer
repair shop near the trail which specializes in Palm Pilots.  I leave Seiad
Valley tomorrow (23rd) hope to get to Ashland by Sunday (25th).  Please
respond offlist, as I am currently not receiving list mail.
> Many thanks
>
> Rik
> AKA Lord Tea
>
> --
>

> richardhare@pocketmail.com
> www.trailjournals.com/rik

> To make my downloads quicker, please send plain text only, no HTML, no
attachments and don't quote original messages and threads.