[pct-l] Transportation Ashland / Medford area

Dear Judson,
thank you very much for your offer. It seems that my friend Sakurako will
arrive at Medford by UA6426 (MFR) 14:00 September 15 which is a Wednesday.
I am not sure if that would be suitable to you. I will start my hike in
about 2 weeks time and depending on progress may have to jump ahead a bit
in order to join here.
If you could give us a phone number so we could contact you ones we get
closer to the date this would be nice. There is a possibility that I also
will carry a phone.

Do you know if there is a post office near Callahan's or do they send
parcels out? Since my friend most likely will arrive with some additional
luggage we want to forward it to Dunsmuir where we will finish our hike.

I appreciate your help
Regards
Adrian from Switzerland

Message from "Judson Brown" <judson@jeffnet.org> received on 20.07.2004