[pct-l] Fuller Ridge Remote Campsite

I do recall one possible campsite part way down from Fuller Ridge Trailhead,
maybe 3 miles down, not quite a flat, with some small trees. Sorry I don't
remember exactly where. That was the only possibility I recall. Otherwise
it's just a very long down. Another possibility is to end your hike at Snow
Creek Village. I've heard of people parking just outside the village,
although the residents don't all like it. The hike from there north to
Cottonwood Trailhead is one of the worst segments on the PCT - trash, soft
sand, wind, and freeway noise. Enjoy.