[pct-l] Supplex long pants and shirt

Mark wrote:
My experience is that they aren't able to bite through most weights of
supplex.  I typically wear a RR Eco-Mesh zip and having had problems with
mosquitos biting through.  What happened this weekend.  Did the clothing
provide the needed protection or did the bug repellent need to come out?
Marge wrote:
We had a lot of rain this weekend but the mosquitoes were still out and I
did wear a head net. However I did not get any bites and I did put Deet on
the back of my hands