[pct-l] September on the Oregon PTC

I am planning to hike from Elk Lake through Three Sisters, Mt. Washington and Mt. Jefferson Wildernesses bailing out at Breitenbush, Olallie or maybe even Clackamas Lake starting September 8,9 or 10 and ending Septermber 18 or 19. I am thinking an average of about 15 miles per day. I could use some company. I should be able to provide transportation to and from Portland/Willamette Valley to the start and back home at the finish.  I've hiked parts of this route before, but its been twenty years ago.  This should be a snow-free, relatively mosquito and crowd-free and, I hope, hassle-free trip because of the late season. If you are interested please email me off list or announce yourself in public here on the list. Thanks.

Wayne Kraft
waynekraft@verizon.net