[pct-l] Bear Boxes Giant Forest

Hi Joanne,

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Joanne Lennox wrote:
> Sorry Ilja, I thought your "load balancing reasons" referred to hanging food
> rather than carrying food.

Sorry for the confusion!

I went ahead and applied for the permits now. (Calling the rangers wasn't
too helpfull. How do you figure out if the person on the other end of
the line has ever been backpacking before? I've had some bad experience
with the Inyo NF permit system.) I will hopefully be near SeKi in a few
weeks. Then I will spent some time to figure out my options.

Ilja.