[pct-l] Elk Lake resort

Thanks for the correction; it is 60000 - think it can be either Cascade
Lakes Highway or Century Drive.

But, let us change this even more. I just checked out their web site
(http://www.elklakeresort.com). They suggest using the postal services. I
had always used UPS before, but ...... (I tried callling but only got a
recorded message).

What they say:
"Pacific Crest Trail hikers are invited to use Elk Lake Resort's Lodge as a
mail stop*. Be sure to let us know when to expect you. We'll also have the
Wilderness book for you to sign in. (Sorry, we're not able to take phone or
email messages except in emergencies.)

* We suggest you use the US Postal Service as they will let us return or
forward packages on in case you and your package don't cross paths!

Elk Lake Resort
P.O. Box 789
Bend, OR 97709

 (541) 480-7228"