[pct-l] Re: Ultra-light Digital Camera Recommendation

anyone tried the Casio Exilim.  I am thinking about getting one.  its
tiny and one feature that it has that seems cool to me is a voice
recorder.  I think this owuld be good because youc an make memos about
what you are taking a picture of.  When I get home, I am always saying
to myself "now is that such-and-such lake or some other lake?"