[pct-l] Great new DVD on Appalachian Trail - 2000 Miles to Maine

I've done a fair amount of PCT hiking, but always wondered what the
Appalachian Trail would be like. Just recently got this DVD, and
watched it three times. Think I do have a feel now for AT vs PCT. I
think any thru-hiker would enjoy this. The AT definitely seems more
social than PCT, but towards the end when the number of thru-hikers
has dropped way down it may be more PCT like.
Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon books, Publisher of We're in the Mountains, Not Over
the Hill: Tales and Tips from Seasoned Women Backpackers