[pct-l] Current Thru-hikers

When I was up in South Lake Tahoe a couple of weeks
ago, I met a couple who were hiking the trail
together. I was wondering if anyone knew these folks.
The guys name was Mike, and for the life of me I can't
remember what his girlfriend's name was. He told me
that he had also hiked the PCT in '01 or '02, and had
hike the Appalachian Trail as well. He is originally
from San Jose, but now lives in the east bay area..

 Thanks,

 Mike

=====
Long live The Mattress People!
" The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing."
http://www.freehueco.com