[pct-l] plantar fasciitis experience

I support Joe's testament to orthodics or third-party shoe inserts for
plantar fasciitis. In my case, I bought $25 over-the-counter inserts
from a local running store. They provide much better arch support than
the ones that come with most shoes or boots. My plantar fasciitis
problems went away. As a bonus, I also noticed that I now get minimum
blisters on my feet, which must be due to the extra arch support holding
my feet in place, minimizing friction. -Ron

> From: "Joe Percival" <djpercival@cox.net>
> Subject: RE: [pct-l] plantar fasciitis experiences
> To: "'Patrick McJunkin'" <patrickmcjunkin@yahoo.com>,
> 	<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
> After several years of suffering sever bouts of plantar fasciitis that
had
> been treated periodically with cortisone shots in the heel (OUCH!),
> Podiatrist finally recommended custom orthodics.
> For a couple years I wore the orthodics religiously.  They worked!
More
> recently (last couple years) I've used the Super Feet green inserts.
They