[pct-l] Hwy 299- PCT handbook Directions to Burney?

I was up on business on hwy 299 near Burney (and Burney Falls) on 7/8/04
Sooo, I decided to take a hike and met a through hiker; Dan.
He aparently had an issue with the PCT handbook. Said that Burney was to the left on Hwy 299, I thought about it, and it is a left if you are going North Bound.

Could someone look up in the PCT Handbook, to see which way the book says Burney is from 299?

The correct answer is LEFT (for North Bound Personel)

-Mountain Goat-