[pct-l] Cottonwood to KM

Just got back from a hot weekend of hiking.  When I left my car at KM
on Sat at 3 pm, it was 65 degrees.  I got back Monday and it was 85!

The good news is that there isn't a mosquito problem. I spent nights
at Trail Pass and Olancha Pass/Gomez Meadow and there weren't more
than two skeeters buzzing me the whole night.  I didn't put on any
bug spray.  There are skeeters down at Horseshoe, and up at
Cottonwood, but by the time you hit Trail Pass it is ok.
Capt Bivy