Fwd: [pct-l] Knee Injury

Hard to believe it was swimming.  Did you change shoes, by any
chance?  One year I started wearing "Earth Shoes" sandals, with the
negative heal.  I didn't feel anything when I was wearing the sandal,
but I couldn't hike beyond 5 flat miles.  As soon as fall came the
sandals disappeared and so did the knee pain.........just a thought.
Capt Bivy