[pct-l] VVR

Such hand-wringing about that (*&^%$ road!  I've been in and out of there
three or four times in the past six years, last time in July '03, and found it
fairly easy, except for it's being unpaved (horrors!)

The resort charges for parking in their lot, but I don't recall there being
any charge or hassle with parking at the trailhead just north of VVR.
_____