[pct-l] Staying at White Wolf

Hey Nina--

White Wolf campgroud is about a 25 minute drive west of Tuolumne Meadows, on
the road headed toward the Valley.  I have stayed there the last two summers
and have loved it.  It has tent cabins and campsites, a restaurant and TINY
store.  It is much less crowded that Tuolumne.

There is a fabulous, easy walk to Lukens Lake (about 3 mi.) that had the the
best wild flower display I have ever seen.  The walk is wooded and mostly in
the shade.  It's terrific.   The flowers were better in 2002 than 2003.

Just Sit

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up ? now 2 months FREE!