[pct-l] superlight tents

Wildcat,

Just thought I'd throw my 2-cents in. :-) I'm like you, not a fan of the
tarping business...not that there is anything wrong with em', I am
continually impressed and awed by their superlight packs and superhardy
attitudes! Bravo guys! Anyway, just a thought, but you may want to check
out Big Agnes tents...they just came out with a Seedhouse Superlight 1
and 2 man tents. MSR also came out recently with a new light 2 person
tent which I've seen folks using on the AT (they were extremely pleased
with it, however I think it's a 2 person sort of deal.) Good luck!

jinx