[pct-l] washing silk bagliners

I have a Jag Bags 'Endura" silk mummy liner...  according to their web
site (http://www.jagbags.co.nz) and included instructions:

"The silk we use in our products is very fine  and can bruise if not
treated carefully. Great care should be taken when washing and drying
silk. Treat it like your hair. Do not use hot temperatures or commercial
soap powders as these can cause the silk to  deteriorate as does
sunlight. Use hair shampoo and dry on cool temperature in clothes dryer
or inside or in the shade...Be very careful not to catch the silk in the
zip of your sleeping bag. Keep your toenails short ! and avoid all sharp
objects. Never use bleaching agents. Store Jagbag in a plastic bag."

A bag liner can be somewhat of a nuisance if you are a very 'active'
sleeper as I am...  I sometimes now only carry very lightweight silk
long underwear for sleeping instead of a bag liner...  each has its own
pluses and minuses, and I can't say what is 'best' for all situations or
for all people...

Happy trails!