[pct-l] Stitching with Down

In a message dated 6/27/04 10:08:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mlissner@benchpro.com writes:

> Is there anybody out there in cyberspaceland that has any
> experience with either working with down or making a quilt?

_____

Several months ago (maybe on this list?) I saw a technique for handling down
by wetting it.  Made it easier to keep under control and easier to divide into
parts for use in a quilt or other project.  It made some sense, though I've
never tried it.  Anyone have a lead on this idea?