From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of ROYROBIN@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 6:11 PM
To: mlissner@benchpro.com; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Stitching with Down

In a message dated 6/27/04 10:08:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mlissner@benchpro.com writes:

> Is there anybody out there in cyberspaceland that has any
> experience with either working with down or making a quilt?

_____

Several months ago (maybe on this list?) I saw a technique for handling down
by wetting it.  Made it easier to keep under control and easier to divide
into
parts for use in a quilt or other project.  It made some sense, though I've
never tried it.  Anyone have a lead on this idea?