[pct-l] time for Section O ?

In a message dated 6/22/2004 5:50:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pcnst2001@covad.net writes:

> And I'd like to hear opinions from any local folks who have advice on safe
> places
> to park a car
> for a week at either end of section O.

We had a car parked at the very beginning of section O shortly before the
state park.  After hiking the section and getting a ride back, we also left it at
the trailhead parking area near Castle Crags to hike section P without any
problems.  Unless things have changed, it should be safe to park it at either
end.

Sly