[pct-l] Golden Trout Wilderness (and plant name?)

Hi,

Thanks for the photos of the Golden Trout Wilderness.

Here are some other links  that can be helpful in plant identification:

CalPhotos http://elib.cs.berkeley.edu/photos/flora
Native Plant Society of Oregon  http://www.npsoregon.org
Plants Database http://plants.usda.gov
UC Herbarium http://ucjeps.berkeley.edu