[pct-l] Water Report Section E

5/28

465.2  Bouquet Canyon Cache  was fully stocked

471.3  Oasis Cache  was fully stocked with water and other drinks--four stars

477.6  San Francisquito Ranger station-missed cache and could not get the "Green Valley" fire box valve to function-seemed to be off.  Ranger on duty (not also manned) allowed me in to have all the bottled water I required.

5/29

485.2 Elizabeth Lake Anderson cache was 3/4 stocked

487 Sawmill-Liebre Anderson cache was restocked in the afternoon

493 Canfield's cache was empty.  Passed Dave on the trail, so, that may have changed once he passed his own cache.

495 Anderson Cache was being fully stocked when I arrived in the afternoon.  Fully stocked seemed to be in excess on 20 gallons.

5/30

511.7  Canfield cache at Pine Creek Trailhead had about 7 gallons south of the road and another 3 gallons north of the road.

516  CA 138 Hiker Town  water from faucet available 24/7.  Great stop.

532.4  Cottonwood Creek Bridge faucet is fine.

539.0  Tylerhorse Canyon clear and flowing

5/31

553  Tiger Tank is in good order though I met some locals who advised that the water should still be treated, shallow well.

554.9  Oak Creek looked like wet mud at bridge.

562.4  Cameron Road across from the trailhead had over 20 gallons

563.7  20 gallons at the trailhead at CA 58

Dan