[pct-l] map questions

Emily

If you are talking about the PCT/JMT There is a guide book with a complete
set of maps.
Were is your father now perhaps if not on the trail he can better clarify
what section he is asking for. When does he need the maps? I may be able to help
him with the set I used.

lonetrail

Can anyone help me find the proper set of maps for the PCT section that runs
through the high sierras?  I am the "at home" support for my dad and he has
requested a set of maps for this region.  I have reviewed the resources
portion
of the PCT website, but have no idea which maps work best for that area.  If
anyone has advice I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance for your
help.

Emily Widmer