[pct-l] Lost Journal from ADZ

In going through some ADZ leftovers, I discovered someone's journal that
apparently was left in the nametag box in order that its rightful owner
could be found.  The journal is a 5"x8" spiral-bound lined notebook and is
well-aged.   It doesn't seem to be a trail journal.  The first entry is
dated 3-20-00 and the last entries are not dated.  There's no name on the
journal, but there is a quotation.

If I don't hear from anyone concerning this journal in two weeks, I plan on
shredding it and recycling the paper waste.   If the owner of the journal
e-mails me off list, cooperates with my spamarrest provider and correctly
identifies the quotation, I'll be happy to send it to its proper owner.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94