[pct-l] right pack for thru-hike

Howard!
"a heavy backpack"???
well, by crazy thru-hiker standards, I suppose my 28 pound base weight is a bit much.

I DID manage to take it down to 25 pounds for my San Felipe trip (including my oilcan!), the Sunday walk from 3rd gate to Barrel was SHWEEEEET! With all my food gone, oilcan drained and only a liter of water, I was loving it!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m