[pct-l] No Cal - Scott Mt to Ashland Trail Condition?

Have been section hiking the PCT and now am in NORTHERN CAL.  The only time my hiking buddies can go is the 2nd week of June - so curious what the present conditions and snow levels are between Scott Mt to Ashland.  I personally do not have an aversion to some snow but my partners are ill prepared.  Any known conditions are welcome.

Duane
Shutterbug