[pct-l] Trail Nutrition

> Recently I have been researching an approach that would be void of any cooking
> requirements at all.

I know a number of people who use a no-cook approach on shorter
trips... but I don't know anyone who has done a long trail without
cooking.  Does anyone know someone who has done this.  I know one
person who try but gave it up pretty quickly.  I think you would find
your options too limited.  A stove and fuel give you are much larger
set of food options... especially options that have a high nutritional
value / ounce which let you add water near the time you need it rather
than carrying it from your resupply point.

--Mark