[pct-l] 3rd edition of Fixing Your Feet

Because many of you have copies of Fixing Your Feet I wanted to bring you up to date on the next edition.

After four years, its time! Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes will be released next week in 3rd edition just in time for proper foot care planning before starting your summer hikes.

The 3rd edition is being released through Wilderness Press and has a whole new look and appearance-it is a completely revised and updated edition. The book will feature a new cover, black and white photos, two indexes (a general index and a product index), and an easier to read interior layout with lots of new information. It is a larger 6 x 9 inch size and I'd guess the page count will end up about 352. The book can be ordered before its release for prompt shipment when it arrives in the warehouse. You can order the book directly from:

* Amazon at http://snipurl.com/FixingYourFeet.  Amazon has the book on sale at 30% off! The new list price will be 17.95, so order it today through Amazon and as long as it is on sale you save 5.38.

* My website for autographed and personalized copies at http://www.footworkpub.com. I can't beat Amazon but will offer the book at 20% off, autograph it, and mail it either by Priority Mail or Media Mail (to save a few dollars).

John Vonhof
http://www.johnvonhof.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatment for Athletes, 3rd edition
http://www.footworkpub.com
Subscribe to the free Fixing Your Feet Ezine at
mailto:FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com