[pct-l] PCT Hikers Set Whitewater Canyon on Fire

I didn't read "open fire" anywhere...
Tough to say what exactly happened.

I can at least contribute that, I had to drive through the area Tuesday evening around 7pm.
I drove along highway 111 from Palm Springs and hooked up to the 10 westbound.

The winds that were howling down from the mountain were impressive.
It blew my little truck across the road several times. I almost pulled over to crawl along at 10 mph, if there hadn't been many other cars and trucks barreling down the road...

Whoever was involved, They've made PCT history...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m