[pct-l] temp at night

Hey Mike in response to your  question on the movie, did we see something
different or not,  I think you had to much  "OIL CAN"    HA HA   GPB
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
To: "Cathy" <tahoe.cat@verizon.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 11:31 AM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] temp at night

Yeah, I don't know where this guy heard that it was cold "even in the
desert"...
I'm expecting warm temps when we do the San Felipes.
I'll probably leave a lot of my cold weather stuff at home. Lighten the
pack.

I tried to copy the DVD, but we don't have the software to do it. We have
DVD burners, but to copy a movie DVD, it takes special software. A friend of
mine here said he can do it, but not until this weekend.

I could have sworn the shot of us played at ADZPCTKO was different from what
was on you DVD!
The shot on your DVD had a long clear shot of Timmy and me. I seemed to
remember that I was only just barely shown and the shot was a close up of
the Mitchell boy. It wouldn't have been a different version of the movie, do
you think? Or I sthe shot shown on your DVD what you remembered it to be?

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m