[pct-l] BIG SECRET NEWS

Now that I have your attention.  My pedicurist, who used to be a nurse, told
me that a great thing to do for your feet is rub Preparation H cream on them
each night or morning.  Really keeps them from cracking, etc.

Has anyone done this and what were your results?

I noticed that the cream quickly absorbs into the skin, so you do not have to
worry about your sleeping bag getting messed up.  So far, it seem to work on
the feet skin, but I have only been using it recently.

Also, the small tub is .9 oz. net and under $4.00 at Walmart.  I figure it
would last about 2 weeks on the trail.

Happy trails, Switchback