[pct-l] Water reports

I continue to collect and post water reports for Southern California at www.4Jeffrey.Net/pctwater. A big thanks to the water cachers this year - with a big group of hikers and hot weather, it's been a thirsty group. Some hikers have found water caches dry. Remember, do NOT rely on water cachers for your survival. They are maintained by volunteers who sometimes drive a hundred miles to refill them.

A few areas are missing current information. Specifically, if you have CURRENT water information for the following locations, please let me know:

San Ysidro Creek  -  (the on-again, off-again stream)
Agua Caliente Creek  -  (murky or good?)
Lost Valley Spring  -  (still water in the pool)
Tunnel Spring  -  (anybody go there?)
Apache Spring  -  (anybody go there?)
Black Mountain Campsite  -  (below Fuller Ridge)
Arrastre Trail Camp  -  (is the water on?)
Doble Trail Camp  -  (is the water on?)
Lake Silverwood  -  (Ben Schifrin says the water is on for hikers, but their website says no water)

Thanks!
AsABat