[pct-l] Tahoe RIm Trail

We are starting to put together dates for our trip around Lake Tahoe. Since
several people are interested here is a guesstimate of times we might be in
your area.
We will be leaving the rendy on June 28th and travelling to Nevada. We plan
to start at the trailhead about the 29th - 30th just south of Incline
Village at the northeast corner of the Lake. (OK, the lake isn't square but
you get the idea).
We will be ready to start into Desolation Wilderness (Southwest corner)
about the 12th.
We will be near Pooh's Corner (a PCT hiker hostel) near the PCT (Central
West Side) around the 15th-18th
We plan to be back to the starting point around July 28-30.

As you can see, this is a snail's pace so if you would like to meet us and
hike in for the day let me know and I'll keep you posted as to our plans.

TO our PCT friends: Look for "Sweet Goat Mama" and "AAAAALICE" also known as
the "Goat Ladies".
(Thank you Steve Lau for my new trail name. Some would say I should drop the
"sweet".)

Carolyn Eddy
Goattracks Magazine
www.goattracksmagazine.com