[pct-l] Re: temp at night

Here are some weather stations along the trail in sections B & C

I use a Polartec jacket and have a wind breaker / rain coat + gloves I can
put on over it, this is more than adequate, for Southern California.

Fawnskin Ranger station on big bear lake
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/rawMAIN.pl?caCFAW

Big Pine Flat Ranger Station
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/rawMAIN.pl?caCBPI

Kennwild Ranger Station
http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?KNW

Anza CDF?
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/rawMAIN.pl?caCANZ

If you Have National Geographic TOPO! California Check out the map exchange
I have my Southern California PCT TOPO region posted there with lots of data
I have collected.

Matt Maxon