[pct-l] Stehekin Valley Ranch

I've stayed there each time I've been in Stehekin.
It's only a couple of miles from the PCT - it's not
really necessary to wait for the blue bus.

I might stay there again this fall if I decide to
redo one of the "new" eastside Glacier Peak routes
southbound to complement the westside route I did
a couple of years ago.    I'll have to figure out
if I am up to the High Pass route or will have to
play it safer at Little Giant.   I don't know the
area at all.