[pct-l] Water Update

In a message dated 5/4/2004 6:29:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:......................................................

<<<<<Apparently no one is taking water from the creek any more.  Wimps!!!

In 01 the water was flowing at Scissors.  It looked little different than the
ichorous yellow-brown fluid that fills the catchment at Pioneer Mail.  The
creek was two or three inches deep and was littered with cans, bottles, and
things mercifully unrecognizable.  As the Scissors cache was not in existence then
( nor were any caches to be found between Scissors and Barrel Springs) , I
would have used it (as I did at Pioneer Mail) , but fortunately my plans
included Julian Apple Pie.

"No Way"
Ray Echols