[pct-l] summer plans

Hi all,

With the summer hiking season about here for me, I find myself in a time
of transition.  About 10 days ago I found out that I got a job at Pierce
College, in Lakewood, WA. This is near Tacoma, right on Puget Sound.
So, no more Indiana for me. This also put a dent in my plans for
hiking the CDT, as I have to deal with moving and other crap like
that.  So, I will setting out on the AT for a long section hike,
starting Damascus, VA, where I left off after my last section in 2002.
Sometime in early-mid July, I'm going to get off and find a place to live
out west, and then get on the Great Divide Trail, starting in Waterton
and hopefully ending at Robson.  I leave on Thursday and so will be
signing off from the list sometime soon.  Best,

Suge

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics
Indiana University