[pct-l] section f water sources

My experience in winter of 2003 suggests they may be well taken care of
(although anything can change): There were ten 5-gallon jugs containing
about 40 gallons of water on March 7, 2003, on the south side of Bird Spring
Pass, and another 4 gallons north of the road. There was also one gallon at
Kelso Valley Road in February 2003, even though there was a bit of snow in
the area.

The current website entry is from Doghiker, who told me at the ADZ that he
saw 35 gallons at Bird Spring Pass on April 17. I hope whoever maintains
these caches knows about the huge Class of 2004 heading their way. This year
demonstrates the usual disclaimer: Never rely on a water cache for survival.

AsABat