[pct-l] permits

I beg to differ with Michael Saenz. The days of getting a permit the day you need it are NOT gone...they are only gone in certain areas. Not all of us live in overly populated areas. Here in Siskiyou County where we are in the Shasta-Trinity NF and Klamath NF frequently don't even get a permit. We put our boots on and an hour or less later are on the trail where we frequently see no one all day. Careful when you compare the rest of the world by LA standards.

Respectfully,

JoAnn