[pct-l] Free camping in Stehekin?

In 2003, there was small FS campground in town, just down the street from
the showers, which are just down the street (all of this is toward the
trail) from the PO.  Registration takes place somewhere else, and I
don't know where that is, as Birdie took care of all this when we
were there, so as I could lay around next to the lake and snooze.

Suge

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 Charlesvwood@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone know if there is still free camping at the little park in Stehekin? If
> you could email me off-list (in addition to on, if you like), that would be
> swell.
>
> Thanks.

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics