[pct-l] RE: pct-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 30

On Monday April 19th Judson Brown asked:

"Who's got a fool-proof way to carry olive oil w/o it leaking?  I haven't
had much success."

Judson,

Don't know how much olive oil you plan to carry, but the 10oz(296ml) Welch's
100% Grape Juice bottles have served me well for alcohol for my "Tinman"
stove.  They are remarkably crush proof, much more so than some water
bottles, and have never leaked on me, even at higher elevations.  I assume
if they don't leak with a solvent like alcohol they would probably work for
olive oil.    Don't like the little Nalgene bottles with the flip up spouts,
they can leak.  If you use that type of bottle, be sure to put it in a
baggie.  Buy a 24/10oz bottle case of Welch's 100% Grape Juice for $10 or so
and you will have enough bottles for the next five years at least, and the
juice is good for your heart.

John Coyle