[pct-l] olive oil

Just a thought, not that I've ever tried it, but those brown plastic
bottles you can buy for storing photo chemicals might be a good option.
It wouldn't get confused with anything else & it has the clear strip
down the side with measurements marked in both oz. & ml. I believe.  I
would think they'd be pretty leak proof!

David
david@dalbey.org