[pct-l] Julian

The news report I read stated that the 90 year old woman was FROM Warner Springs. She apparently became lost in the area of Yucca Valley, running her car off a road into brush, which caught fire. She DIDN'T walk away from her car. She had gotten out of her car, then walked back to get a jacket which she "rolled up " to make a pillow and laid down next to her car, where she was found dead the next day.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m