[pct-l] tough choices

My vote is for option one:  shorts and pants.  For this simple reason:  when
the mosquitos are attacking, it takes too long to zip those pant legs on.
It's much quicker to put throw your pants on over your shorts.

just my two cents.

Ok yall,

Here are the choices:

1.  gramicci quick dry pants and nike soccer shorts - 14.5 ounces
2.  one pair rei sahara convertable pants - 13.5 ounces

I guess I'm just wondering if I'll want seperate shorts and pants or just
the combo.  The weight is within 1.5 ounces - so the choice doesn't really
matter weight wise, both are amost equal weights...

what ya think?
Joe