[pct-l] Cat stove

Though I don't use these home-made contraptions, I'd like to ask a question:

Does the circumference of the can used make a difference in the performance of the stove?

Those who know me will start to think: "...oilcan..."

;)

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m