[pct-l] San Bernardino rerouting response

If you're having problems with the link and the photo...

First, the correct link is http://www.pctforpets.org/SU_5.html

And those little pictures? Those aren't thumbnails. They're full-sized
images scaled down to tiny. Easiest way to view them at full size is to drag
each image to a separate browser window. Or if you want just the Deep Creek
bridge picture, here's a direct link:
http://www.pctforpets.org/Images/SU_5_p13.jpg