[pct-l] Fuel Amounts for Pepsi can stove

My Optimus Nova weighs 14.3 oz. Fuel canister with an average amount of fuel weighs another 14.7 oz....
BUT,
I can boil a quart of water in about 5 minutes (I've not timed it, but there's never a wait) in extreme weather...
And I can adjust the flame from blow torch to light simmer.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m